Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally Home




After a couple of days in a nice suite, mummy told me we are going home.  I thought we were home already when there were so much babies friends to play with me.  Then I realise all the jude mei mei (i was the only boy) were not there.  How transient relationships can be when I realise that all good things are not meant to last :(  Sigh..Anyway daddy spend the whole night with me and he was busy talking me to sleep through the night.  The next day, ah ma and uncle came to pick us up... I put on my best clothes.  Mummy sadi it was auntie ting who bought it for me.  I think blue is a nice colour for me.. Pretty flattering on my skin... but of course i think the frustrating thing is that i dont get air con at home.  Of course not that i am really complaining, i am really feeling cool under the aircon.  Mummy heard the nurse telling her that I have shrunk since born... from the already pathetic 2.7kg to the even more pathetic 2.555 kg... I think i need more moo moo...
Anyway just some more picture whoring....
Baby Varick

No comments: